- New flagship Holiday Inn Express opens in Wirral
- Frankie's gets a pizza St George's Day celebrations
- Dettori rides into Hoylake to launch new restaurant
- New Wirral hotel getting ready to tee off
- Brown takes lead role at new Hoylake hotel
- Dettori delighted with new Wirral restaurant
- Marco Pierre White to visit new Hoylake restaurant
- Shin wins Women's British Open by 9 shots
Dettori rides into Hoylake to launch new restaurant
Champion jockey Frankie Dettori is visiting Merseyside on Wednesday (May 9) to officially launch his new Hoylake restaurant.
Dettori will be meeting guests at a special three-course dinner event at Frankie’s Bar & Grill, a New York Italian restaurant collaboration with celebrity chef Marco Pierre White.
The 155-seater restaurant became the first Frankie’s venue in the UK outside London when it opened late last month at Kings Gap, joining international locations such as Dubai and Dublin.
Speaking ahead of his visit, Dettori said: “Frankie’s is a perfect reflection of our shared passion for top quality Italian food with a healthy twist of personality.
“We want Frankie’s Hoylake to become a hub for the community, a sumptuous yet relaxed destination where families can come to enjoy traditional Italian favourites and have a good time, at any time of day.
“The reaction of our guests so far has been so positive and I’m really looking forward to meeting people and sharing a bite to eat.”
Frankie’s Bar & Grill is part of Sanguine Hospitality’s £5.5m redevelopment of the former Kings Gap Court Hotel, which also features a next generation Holiday Inn Express hotel.
Tickets for the event cost £35 per person and can be purchased by calling 0151 632 2073 or visiting www.mpwfrankieshoylake.co.uk.