- New flagship Holiday Inn Express opens in Wirral
- Frankie's gets a pizza St George's Day celebrations
- Dettori rides into Hoylake to launch new restaurant
- New Wirral hotel getting ready to tee off
- Brown takes lead role at new Hoylake hotel
- Dettori delighted with new Wirral restaurant
- Marco Pierre White to visit new Hoylake restaurant
- Shin wins Women's British Open by 9 shots
Dettori delighted with new Wirral restaurant
Champion jockey Frankie Dettori believes he is “on to a winner” with his new Hoylake restaurant.
Dettori met guests at last night’s (Wednesday 9 May) official launch of Frankie’s Bar & Grill, a New York Italian restaurant collaboration with celebrity chef Marco Pierre White.
The restaurant became the first Frankie’s venue in the UK outside London when it opened late last month at Kings Gap, joining international locations such as Dubai and Dublin.
Speaking at the event, which coincided with an appearance at Chester Races, Dettori said: “When we decided to launch Frankie’s in Hoylake, it was always with the intention of creating a destination for the entire community to gather and have a good time.
“Arriving here today, I can see that we are already on the right path to achieving that ambition. Frankie’s is all about our shared passion for top quality Italian food with a healthy twist of personality and we hope that is reflected in the style of the venue and the dishes we serve.
“Each and every guest has been full of compliments - they even said nice things about my own handmade pizza – so hopefully we’re on to a winner.”
Frankie’s Bar & Grill is part of Sanguine Hospitality’s £5.5m redevelopment of the former Kings Gap Court Hotel, which also features a next generation Holiday Inn Express hotel.